For 16 years the Brooke Jackman Foundation has fulfilled its mission to help enhance the literacy and self-esteem of disadvantaged children. Every year we change the lives of over 10,000 children through our many literacy programs and continue our efforts of helping others with your gracious support.
This #GivingTuesday we invite you to participate in the #OneBookeForBrooke challenge to help spread Brooke’s love for reading and raise $10,000 by December 31st for the Foundation to support its many literacy initiatives.
Here’s how to get involved:
1. Follow us on social media!
2. Post a photo reading your favorite book
3. Use the hashtag #OneBookeForBrooke and #GivingTuesday
4. Donate! Every dollar counts.
5. Share with your friends and family, encourage them to join the fun!
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by YOU! It provides the perfect time to reflect upon all that we’ve accomplished as a Foundation and gives us an opportunity to grow and ensure progress in the years to come.